Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 1: The Problem With Monkey Pirates

They steal your beer, and drink it right in front of you.

So I'm new to this blog thingy, but I figure like the other 92 percent of people who blog I'll use this as an outlet for pretty much anything that wanders into my mind. Need to re-arrange the clutter up there anyways, looks like the attic from The Goonies, half expect Sean Astin to barge in my room and grill me for One-Eyed Willy's map.

Hokay, so to kind of get me rolling I'm going to start with the 365 days-photo a day project. It's highly likely that most of the pictures I post will be horrendously stupid and pointless, but they'll give me something to write about and who knows, out of 365 photos I'm bound to get a keeper (unless I'm just that bad)

Alrighty so that's enough for now, I've gotta post this and see what the hell a blog is supposed to look like. Happy Kick Aliens Ass Day!

...and keep your beer safe!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you end up posting! Mine kind of died. I got way too busy with school to keep up with it, and then ended up leaving the world for 15 days on a photo adventure in Southwest Texas.

    I'm sure this, without a doubt, will mirror your personality and be hilarious. Mine became very cynical. I guess I'm just that opinionated. =P

    ReplyDelete