Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Plan B

Okay okay okay, I am aware that I'm a week or so behind on this. So, executive decision: no more 365 photo project!

This will of course still be a photo blog, I just know I can't get out and get a new picture everyday for a post, so I'm not gonna try to play the catch up game and be 30 days behind.

So this is a baby elephant. Elephaunt. Elefaunt? Houston Zoo, quite some time ago, but it's definitely one of my favorite photos, I suppose because of the shade and the tired eyes. I'm not gonna get to technical and artsy here, because I'm really neither, kind of a dummy, I just like taking pictures and showing them to people. Hmmm, did that come off as dirty?

I hope to have a buttload of more photos after this weekend, now that my brother has acquired a driver's license (I think he just paid the DPS off) I can get him to drop me off in my kayak, the SS RAMBO, and pick me up. Which is a very frustrating problem with kayaking. You can't just teleport yourself back to where you began your trip, so it becomes an idiotic logic problem and an exercise in patience/beating someone to death with a platypus.

So, I've been watching this True Blood show, and I've been told it's shaking up the way the novels went. Which sounds good to me considering the description of the novels I was given, "slightly ridiculous reading material for 40 year old southern housewives who'd like to obsess over Eric Northman, and identify with Sookie being a size 10." So yes, I'm liking the show, and my vote is in for Alcide, who gives the impression of a bona fide badass, plus I'm sorry, but I'm always gonna side with the wolves over the vampires in these things. Dead, walk around only at night, drink blood to sustain animation- naw, I just turn into a $%#@ing wolf man! Gimme a bag of milk bones and I'm good! Vampires, pssh, I can smell deersh#* from ten miles awa...ball? Ball?



1 comment:

  1. Hahah! You were 4 days in and decided to give up!!!! You're crazy, so are your posts but they are a nice small break from my day. =)

    Keep posting. Blogging is a great way to get out your creativity. You never know who is reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete